Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Durood.. The Prophet (Peace be upon him) listens

Durood.. The Prophet (Peace be upon him) listens

Hadith 1

Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "Without doubt, there is an Angel of Almighty Allah whom Allah has given power to listen to the voices of all the people. Whenever any persons reads a Durood Shareef, this Angel delivers the Durood Shareef to me. I then plead to Almighty Allah for the person to receive ten blessing for reading a single Durood Shareef". (Jaami'us Sagheer)

Hadith 2

Sayyiduna Abu Darda (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "Increase the Durood Shareef on the Day of Jummah for it is a Day of Witnessing. It is a day when the Durood Shareef is presented to me. For that person who reads the Durood Shareef, his voice reaches me wherever he is". When it was inquired as to whether he would hear the voice even after leaving this world, Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) replied, "Yes, even after I have departed because Almighty Allah has made it Haraam upon the earth to devour the bodies of the Ambiya". (Jalaa'ilul Ifhaam)

Hadith 3

It is reported that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) was once asked about those who read the Durood Shareef after he had passed away. He replied, "I listen personally to the Durood Shareef of those who love me, while the Durood Shareef of others is presented to me". (Al Qolul Badi)

Hadith 4

Sayyiduna Abu Amaama (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "Almighty Allah has promised me that after I pass away, He will give me the power to listen to every person who reads the Durood Shareef, even though I will be in Madinatul Munawwarah and my followers will be the East and West. O Abu Amaama, the entire creation has been placed in my tomb and I will see and hear all creation. He who reads the Durood Shareef ten times will receive a hundred rewards in return". (Durratun Naasiheen)

Hadith 5

If anybody reads 100 Durood Shareef on Thursday evening then according to Ahadith,
70 necessities will be met in this life and 30 in the Hereafter.

On every Thursday Allah Almighty sends Angels to the earth in the afternoon.
They have silver leaves and golden pens which they use to record the Durood Shareef of the reciter from that afternoon of Thursday till the sunset of Friday.[11] The Beloved Prophet Muhammad Mustafa (Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be upon him) informed the Ummah, that reading Durood Shareef on Thursday night and Friday is presented to him.

The Beloved Prophet Muhammad Mustafa (Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be upon him) has also informed us the best way to have our prayers answered, and that is to start with and end with Durood Shareef.

No comments: