Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Purpose Of Life

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu
May Allah bless & be pleased with all muslims here & in hereafter.ameen, thum'ameen.
Purpose Of Life

51:56-58“I have created not the jinn and men except that they should worship Me (Alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allâh is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, Most Strong.”

15:98-99 “So glorify the praises of your Rabb and be of those who prostrate themselves (to Him). And worship your Rabb until there comes unto you the Hour that is certain (i.e., death).”

“Nothing is the life of this world but play and amusement, but best is the Home in the Hereafter, for those who are righteous, will you not then understand?” (6:32)

“Truly my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allâh, the Rabb (Only God, Cherisher and Sustainer) of the Worlds.” (6:162)
3:64 Say: "O people of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not from among ourselves Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back say: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's will)."
____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______
Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 42 -Narrated byAl-Miqdad-Al-Miqdad heard Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) as saying: There will not remain upon the surface of the earth a mud-brick house or a camel's-hair tent but Allah will instill into it the word of Islam, bringing both mighty honour and abject humiliation. Allah will either honour them by making them worthy of it and those whom He humiliates shall have to render submission to it. I said: The religion will then be entirely for Allah.Transmitted by Ahmad.
http://www.alkhilaf ah.net The Caliphate-Time To Learn ,Teach & Inshallah PRACTISE
Establish Allah's Handiwork 30:30 Al Quran


Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."
Ameen,Thumameen.
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

No comments: