Monday, August 20, 2007

ThE VaRiOuS ExCuSeS AnD rule for shaving beard

ThE VaRiOuS ExCuSeS AnD rule for shaving beard
Keeping of the beard is not mentioned in the Qur?an, that?s why I am not going to keep the beard.


Keeping the beard is not the only thing in Islam, that?s why I am not going to keep the beard.


I have seen many people with beards who deceive and ensnare others under the cover of their beards.
They have grown beards merely for the sake of hoodwinking people. That is why I don?t keep beard.


It doesn?t matter if I keep the beard, as long as my heart is pure and clean. Keeping the nafs (soul) and heart pure and clean is more important then keeping the beard. That is why I don?t keep the beard.


Ok! I admit shaving the beard is a sin, but it?s only a minor sin and Allah is very merciful. That is why I am not going to keep the beard.


The Turks and Arabs don?t keep their beard. That?s I why I don?t keep the beard.


Even the Ulema of Egypt shave their beard. That?s why I am not going to keep the beard.


If I keep the beard, I will not get a job. That?s why I don?t keep the beard.


Keeping the beard was the tradition at the time of Prophet Mohammad. Today, shaving of the beard is the order of the day. That?s why I don?t keep the beard.


If I keep the beard, I will fall from the esteem of people and not be looked upon with the eyes of respect. That?s why I don?t keep the beard.

No comments: